Responsibility for the
web site and responsibility for personal information, I provide about myself
1. The web site is operated by J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd ("J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd.") of ("J.Wray & Nephew") of The Foundry, Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EN. J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd will control the information, which you provide on registration and at other times during your visit to the site. If you have any questions about the collection or use of your information through the site, you should contact J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above address and we will deal with your query promptly.
Use of information
2. J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd may use your information for the following purposes: to provide you with information about updates and changes to this site; to run competitions, free prize draws and promotions; to provide you with information about our products and services, unless you have specifically requested us not to use your information for this purpose; and to carry out our own demographic research and analysis. For this purpose we may combine your information in aggregate form with information about other users.
4. J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd will not otherwise sell, rent or transfer your information to any third party.
5. 'Cookies' are small data files sent by a web server to a web browser in order to enable the server to collect information back from the browser.
6. J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd uses 'cookies' to track registrants' sessions at the web site, to identify returning registrants and to enable J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd to customise the home page of the site according to registrants' previous browsing habits at the site. You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. You may also be able to set your browser to disable 'cookies'. However, you should be aware that, if you disable 'cookies', this may limit your ability to enjoy the full functionality of the site.
7. We may log and use your internet protocol address. We may use this information in conjunction with your personally identifiable information in order to improve our profile of you so that we can provide you with a better and more personal service.
Competitions and free prize draws
8. From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this site. Participation is voluntary and you will be given a choice as to whether you wish to take part and to disclose information for the purpose of the competition, free prize draw or promotion. Information which you provide for this purpose may be used as necessary in order to administer the competition, draw or promotion and to notify winners. The names of winners may be retained and made publicly available by J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd for the purpose of complying with regulatory or legal requirements.
9. We use advanced technology and information management systems to protect the security of information provided by visitors to this site. For example, strict procedures ensure that personally identifiable information is only accessed by employees of J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd who have a legitimate business need to do so. Access to computer terminals of such employees is password-protected.
Policy and children
10. Consumers must be of legal drinking age (18+ years) to enter and use this web site. J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd never knowingly collects or maintains information about anyone under the age of 18. Where a consumer indicates that his or her age is under 18, no information is collected from that person and/or any data provided by that person is erased from our database.
Can I delete or correct information which I have provided to you?
11. If you would like us to remove your information from our database or if you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services, you may notify us by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd, The Foundry, Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EN.
If your information changes and you wish to amend information which you have provided to us, you may notify us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd, The Foundry, Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EN.
© J.Wray & Nephew (UK) Ltd. 2002